Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Close Up

When you comment please leave your first name and last initial and if you go to Canal, Saccarappa or Congin! We miss you all! 💕

Friday, April 3
What am I?

Wednesday, April 1
Evi's hand!



Tuesday, March 31
a cinder block!

What am I?


Monday, March 30 


What am I?
(Hint: It can be found at one of the elementary schools.)

Thursday, March 26
maple leaf
What am I? 


Wednesday, March 25
soccer net


What am I?



Tuesday, March 24


What am I? 


Monday, March 23
birthday candle
What am I? 
(This is a difficult one.)


Friday, March 19
trampoline

What am I?



Thursday, March 18
cheese grater

What am I?

17 comments:

  1. Great guesses, Campbell Crew, Jake S. and Lizard Skin Guesser! This one was pretty difficult, it is actually and up close photo of our soccer net! I am trying to get a photo of it in the comments but it isn't letting me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. spots iranzi-m saccarappa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Think it is a snake skin From Reese W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post from Thursday 3/26/20 is an close up photo of a maple leaf! Great guesses! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the post from march 30th is the saccarapa hang over on the front of the building Schuyler S congin school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schuyler, you are CORRECT!
    Little known fact: Saccarappa's STEAM teacher, Mrs. Colgan's first name is Cara...do you see what she did there?!?!?!
    Clever, Mrs. Colgan, very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wesley from Saccarappa guess for April 1st is a pig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guess, Wesley, you are close! Check back next week for the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lilah thinks it's a close up of a tongue �� I was thinking a close up of the palm of a hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilah Aldrich from Saccarappa.

      Delete