Friday, June 5, 2020

Super Science Experiment Week!

It's Super Science Experiment Week! Check out this Blog post each day this week for a new and exciting experiment. If you have a comment or answer you can click on the comment section on this post or send an email to me or Ms. Gaulrapp at:




MONDAY: Walking Water Experiment:


Those are some fantastic colors you made in this experiment, Matthew!

TUESDAY: Dry Erase Animation Experiment:



WEDNESDAY: Mentos and Diet Coke:



"Myth Busters" - Mentos and Coke:




THURSDAY: Experiments with Vinegar and Baking Soda



Now watch Mrs. Gaulrapp make her own experiments!

BONUS VIDEO: Rainbow in a Glass:



FRIDAY: Bouncy Egg




2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ms. G your experiment is soooo cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete